miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

My first post in English

I’ve been living in Auckland for 7 weeks, I’m studying in Embassy CES, and for me this school has good level, good teachers and good facilities. Sometimes for my personality is difficult to meet new friends, but each day I keep in mind that I need to improve as a person, there are lots of things that I hate about myself so if I have a chance to make a change I take it. But I don’t know for what reason I still make the same mistake: Avoid things that I hate about me. Maybe I’m afraid that if I chance a lot I’m going to loose my personality, all time I think what happen if I make this decision or why I didn’t do that stuff. Even if you don’t know me, sometimes I think that you have the same problems; I like to know how some people face this problem I’m not looking for an answer but at least your opinion can help me to look something that I haven’t looked it.

For example I met a girl from Taiwan, she is so nice and for me she is beautiful, but I am shy, when I see her face-to-face my stomach becomes as a twister but I have never avoided to talk with her...

P.D. Excuse me if I made a lot mistakes but I'm learning. When I update my level I'll correct my mistakes.

2 comentarios:

Njkolas dijo...

You need to acquire much more vocabulary and also need to learn how to give the right nuance to your sentences while writing, this is quite important because english is a lot more context-dependent than spanish. Keep it up! Greetings from the 24/7 chaotic Mexico City.

Jose Leonardo dijo...

Why didn't you tell me you were living there? And what was the thing you were going to send to me? Hope is not a bomb, hehe.

Keep up the good work, and keep learning.

As for your post, I think thought it was very well written, though you still have some things to improve.

Greetings from the center of the universe, and post some pics, I'll be looking forward to see them.

See you later, my man.